Hello Level Walkers!
The following request is forwarded on behalf of our VIP chair, Jim Heins. Jim is asking for your help to identify broken tables on your level, or anywhere else on the park. Please help Jim by reporting damaged tables per his request below.
The C&O Canal Association will be refurbishing picnic tables throughout the park. Although there are a number of groups and ways to get them repainted, the Association plans to replace any boards that are rotting, broken or otherwise damaged that make them unserviceable.
We need help in identifying those tables in need of some TLC. To help us, we ask that, if you find any table that appears to fit this need, that you do the following:
1. Take a picture of the area of need up close enough for us to assess the degree of the problem.
2. Step back and take a second picture which would encompass the entire table which might show additional problems.
3. Note whether it is a 6 foot or 8 foot table (most are 6) – we need to know what size boards to use.
4. Accurately describe the location so we can easily find the problem table.
5. Email this information to Jim Heins at email@example.com
Your help is greatly appreciated.